I just finished reading the 2016 Williamson County Trends Report and I couldn't wait to share it with you! The report, created by the Williamson County Chamber of Commerce, highlights our changing demographics, business climate, top performing public school systems, transportation, health, housing, charitable giving, diversity and workforce.
Here are a few numbers I found most interesting:
- The average size of a Williamson County home is 3,139 Sq Ft.
- Property taxes continue to be low compared to the other areas of the country at an average of $1,879.
- ACT scores are among the highest in the state.
- 54% of the population has a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The top six areas residents have relocated from are: Orlando, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Lewisburg, WV; Tampa, FL; Muncie, IN; and Atlanta, GA.
- Average cost of living remains low relative to other US metropolitan areas.
It's clear that Williamson County continues to be one of the best counties in the country to live and do business!
Click here to read the entire report.