Real Estate Blog
Wednesday, 27 May 2015
When you hire a Realtor, you're inviting that person into a very personal time of buying and/or selling your home. You will be in close contact with that person as they assist you in every detail. It's important to get to know the real estate expert you are working with.
I would be honored to be your Realtor if you're looking for someone to take great care of you. I came up with a list of things that will help you know a little bit more about me, and you are always welcome to ask me anything else, fun or serious!
Favorite kind of music: Country
Favorite celebrity icon: Chevy Chase
Favorite place to vacation: Any Golf Course Resort
Dream vehicle: '55 Chevy Truck
Dream house would include: Indoor Pool
Best place to eat in the Nashville area: Ruth's Chris
The place I'm most likely to be spotted in Brentwood is: Costco
My favorite thing about growing up in Brentwood: Summer Camps
Three things that make me a great Realtor: Integrity, Confidentiality, and Results
I love being a Realtor because: I get to help others fulfill their dreams.
Posted on 05/27/2015 10:04 PM by Jarod
Thursday, 21 May 2015
If you've been daydreaming about some summer fun, Tennessee offers ample opportunities to enjoy nature, entertainment, and other activities that will keep you engaged all year round. I've compiled a list of Websites that will point you in the right direction:
1. The 2015 Nashville Summer Guide for Families is a Website that includes a plethora of options highlighting every park, museum, and water hole in the area. Check out the main link here, but then be sure to check out the Ultimate Summer Fun List as well, here.
Click on every helpful tab at the top of the page for ideas galore. I cannot say enough about this site. It even includes a guide for daytrips to surrounding areas.
2. Murfreesboro.com came up with "21 Awesome Things To Do In Tennesseeâ€¦ Without Opening Your Wallet." Attractions are listed all across the state. Read the list here.
3. Nashville Guru has a Summer Event Series Guide here. They also have tabs for different Nashville neighborhoods and happy hours.
4. Nashville.com keeps a great calendar of events for live music and festivals here.
5. Visitmusiccity has a list of events here, plus trip-planning ideas and deals and discounts. Be sure to click on the "things to do tab" as well.
6. If you love exploring the great outdoors, Tennesee has more than 50 State Parks! The Tennessee State Parks Website contains a link here with beautiful photos for each park and a lot of other great information to plan your travel. There are also several National Parks in Tennessee that can be explored virtually here.
You don't have to go far to realize that Tennessee has a lot to offer, so start planning now!
Photo credit: Freedigitalphotos.net
Posted on 05/21/2015 11:56 PM by Jarod